Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wild About the Dollar Spot!


I got this clock at the Target Dollar Spot (for 2.50) this summer. I finally altered it for my daughter's bedroom. I just added Garden Green and DSP from the sampler pack cut with my Coluzzle. I glued them with Tacky Glue. The images are from SU's Wild About You. They were stamped and matted with Rose Red.

My daughter is a huge animal fan, so this goes perfectly in her bedroom - and she can add photos to the clips. She's gonna love it! Hope you like it too. I kept it very simple so it wouldn't compete with her decor.

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Fabulous clock. I love funky, and clocks, so this funky clock is for me! Wow, you're actually going to do the pay it forward, when you just did it? Thanks for playing. I can't believe how everyone shyed away from signing up.

Rochelle W said...

Very cool. I love it. What a great find to alter.