Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Masculine Congrats



This is for a friend's brother-in-law who was promoted in the army. I cased it from the following: The original is very pretty.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/718084?cat=10562
I can't wait for Christmas to get a new camera!!!!


Here's the recipe:


paper: River Rock (SU) , Apple Cider DSP (SU), Real Rust (SU)


ink: Chocolate Chip


oval punch (Marvy)


brads


heidi swapp edge distresser





I was happy with the look of the oval punchouts. They reminded me of hinges. I probably should have distressed them as well.





The weather here is incredible. I keep reading about all the cold temps out west and north and am feeling for you. We are expecting a high of 85 tomorrow in southeastern Virginia. We're trying to stay in the spirit tho! I would love a great "shut down the town" snow this winter, though. We only really need a couple of inches though for everything to shut down. Being a teacher, I'm up at the crack of dawn like the kids, checking the school closings whenever we get white stuff.

The other exciting thing going on is that we are expecting a puppy next week! We are having one sent from Illinois from a breeder my husband found on line. We are totally surprising our girls who have been BEGGING for a pup! I'll upload a pic of the litter he is coming from! I don't know which is ours. I have to find the file. But first, off to bed. TFL!!!!

No comments: