Friday, November 23, 2007

Counting Down To Christmas


Hello. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. My family and I had a great get together will good food, tons of laughs, and a couple of soccer games in the backyard. It was truly great.



I worked for the last couple of days on this advent calendar, inspired by my demonstrator. Hers is really quite beautiful.


Anyway, I used K and Company Peppermint stack DSP, SU Retired Holiday Basics and Frosty (days, from happy holidays), Rhona Farrer Script Clear Stamps, SU Brushstroke Numbers & Brushstroke Alphabet, SU Real Red, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White. Ink Colors are Real Red, wild Wasabi, and Sage Shadow. I printed two colors of the snowman and tree and cut and paste. I adhered the papers to the clipboard with Tacky Glue and Mod Podge. I used the awesome Crop-A-Dile to cut holes for the Martha Stewart ribbon. It went through the clipboard like buttah! For the numbers, I punched circles and tabs and adhered them with brads which are magnetic! They stick nicely to the magnetic tape on the board.
Thanks for looking today.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

What a cute countdown....

Lynn Put said...

This is really a cute idea, I love the paper that you used.

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Rochelle W said...

Very cute. What a great idea.