Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday USA Banner!

I made this banner for Independence Day. The picture doesn't show that the stars and letters are popped up. It looks so much cuter IRL. I used Provo Craft Americana paper by Michelle Anderson that I purchased last summer. The letters are stamped in Night of Navy and Real Red (SU) and the stars are cut out with the Sizzix Star #2 die and my Cuttlebug. I got the ribbon at Wal-mart for Dr. Seuss day at our school. I just love grosgrain ribbon.
If you have family in the Middle East during this holiday weekend, as I have had, I send good thoughts and prayers for a safe return. Have a good holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Dani said...

This is a fabulous idea! It looks great!

Allison Rankin said...

Love this Tanja! It is always great to see a "weathered" version of these colors...love the ribbon!