Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dirty Dozen Challenge # 1


I got my new Flourishes stamps that I ordered and couldn't wait to ink them up. I decided to ink them for Julie's white space challenge over at SCS. I only recently got Pumpkin Pie ink and absolutely love it. I've been using it quite a bit. I also used my Scor-Pal for the first time to make the box. I found that harder than it looks. I need to figure out some dimensions for regular size cards and boxes that fit perfectly in the middle. I used glue dots to "ruffle" the ribbon just so. I haven't added a sentiment as I'm not sure what this card will be used for.
This next card was forJody's ribbon challenge. Follow the links for each of these challenge for the details abotu the challenge. There is a contest if you are interested! I tried to make the ribbon look like it was holding the image suspended. I may have to play with this design.
Today was hot and extremely lazy. I always feel so guilty when I spend time stamping and surfing blogs and have no "necessary" project completed for the day. I'll try to make up for it tomorrow. Hope you had a nice Tuesday!

1 comment:

Meda said...

The bird card is so beautiful! I like the image and the colors.