Sunday, March 16, 2008

DH Birthday Card


I had a bit of trouble with SU's All In the Family and finally settled on this version that I made. (I even used a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig! You all make it look so easy! Anyway, DH is having a birthday soon, so I wanted to make him a fun card. The background was made with Kitchen Sink's Happy Birthday Cupcake. It's a very cute set!

My new SU grid paper helped me keep the words straight.

Another challenge with this card was using my Copics for the first time. Sheesh! I never knew coloring could be so hard! Well, we're off to see Horton Hears A Who. Happy Sunday all!

1 comment:

Justine said...

Sorry not a stalker but I found you via Tayloredexpressions blog. I accidentally clicked on her subscribe to posts when I left a comment. Anyhow, I read that you are starting to use the copic markers and wanted to know how it is going. I am SOOOO wanting to get them. The professional ladies' work is so gorgeous and "professional" lol. I think you can just click on my photo and let me know via my blog.
thanks