Monday, March 10, 2008

Altered Note Cards - Angie don't look yet






I found the cutest note cards in the Michael's dollar bin and decided to personalize them for friends and family. I saw them in someone's blog. (?) I need to try to keep a list of ideas to CASE so I can give credit where credit is due. If it's u, or a friend, let me know and I'll edit this post. I used Papertrey's monogram set as well as corners and borders. I used my Marvy scallop punch and SU papers (real red, basic black, whisper white).

I've had a terrible time sitting down and stamping and then actually taking pictures and uploading. I'm a bad blogger (but my house is cleaner!) I kept the cards very simple. I thought they were so pretty! I've made 3 sets in very little time.
I finally got a huge order which makes life easier because I
got the stamp pad holder from SU.
Glory Hallelujah! Life is so much easier when I'm
not looking through 4 shoe boxes for the right color! I think I may get
another.
It's an awesome investment.

Anyway.... These cards will be sent to my DS, hence the "a". Hope you enjoy.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!! What a great idea!!

Kim Mraz said...

whoa...stunning set!!

Justine said...

Gorgeous inspiration, TFS. You just mentioned all of my new favorite things. PTI!!!! I am waiting for my monogrammed alphabet to arrive so that I can do something like this. Loved how you mentioned that you are a bad blogger with all the steps involved because I am the same way. BUT, my house is clean too. LOL

Anonymous said...

Adorable monogram cards ... great idea.