Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birthday Calendars


We did an anything but a card swap for December and I'm finally posting the ones I've mailed. I still have 2 to mail (sorry girls!). I'll get my butt to the post office in the morning. Anyway, I got this idea from the resource section of splitcoast. I was happy to use my binding tool to create this as well as some retired SU papers. This was a fairly simple project to create. You just tuck your cards into the pockets for each month along with envelopes and postage, and you're ready to go for the year! I hope the ladies will ike these!










































1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Tanja! Great idea too!
Can you believe I make a card almost everyday and still rush around at the last minute making birthday cards! lol I really need to make one of these! Thanks for the inspiration!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings, Maria