Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thanks a Latte, MFT!


I finally got to stamp today! OH JOY! I had a Dr's appt. and got home from work early. Dinner's not started and I haven't cleared up the stamping mess, but I was excited to get posting! I ordered from MFT. Gina was doing a fund raiser for a friend who lost his wife. Very sad.

Hope you all had a nice weekend. I got to hang out with my siblings again. My DS is going to her second honeymoon this weekend to celebrate her anniversary. They are going to St. Martin and then Barbados (where they got married.) I wish I had time for a Bon Voyage card, but don't. I'll have to work on an anniversary card.


I made this card for a pair of friends who gave me their ears and hearts this weekend when I needed to talk. Thanks girls!! Your friendship is so appreciated. I used Basic Grey figgy pudding paper, Tea time, and my copics. I also finally inked up my SU bacgrounder, "paisley".


I have a desperate question. We've all pretty much become dog trainers since the age of the "Dog Whisperer". Does anyone have tips for stopping hyper dogs jump on humans when they enter the house? They get so excited. I need something better than screaming "no" like a maniac. Your advice would really be appreciated. Take Care,

No comments: