Sunday, November 16, 2008

REgionals note cards and holder

I had a blast at SU Regionals. I had no idea it would be so fun and informative. I can't imagine how great convention is.


Here's one of the cute projects we made with the set they gave us "Best Wishes and More".


It's mini notecards and a note card holder. I gave it to a friend who's been out of work from surgery. We miss her and are looking forward to her getting back. This set is adorable! Let me know if you are interested in ordering it. It has cute sentiments, the bird, a flower, and a heart. I know I'll be able to use it a lot!

This month has been a crazy one. (Looks like I've been posting once a month since school started back :( Gotta work on that.). Soccer season is over, so things should slow down a bit. Although basketball is starting for one of my girls....
We have a working kitchen now, although we need to finish the details: paint, trim, window treatments, and flooring. I can't tell you how are quality of life changed since we got the sink installed though!!!
Thanks for looking and "listening"!

No comments: