Sunday, September 7, 2008

FS83 at Splitcoast


I cased this card from Denise, the featured stamper at Splitcoast Stampers. She was wonderful enough to post a template for the dress, too! I used Martha Stewart's Botanicals paper and retired SU rub-ons as well as Whisper White and Chocolate Chip paper. The embellies are Martha Stewart photo corners (all from wal-mart.) I figured if I have to go there for something, I must reward myself with crafty stuff. I have had the ribbon for ages and only know I ordered it on Ebay (from Jacksonbelle I think). Thanks for visiting! I appreciate you looking! Hope you like.

3 comments:

Corie said...

This is just stunning

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love that dreass and the colors. TFS!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is so cute! I will have to find that template. I love the ribbon as the waistband!