Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cookbook for a Cook


I cased this cookbook from my buddy Dawn, who found the idea on line. I changed very little from the original besides some of the paper (SU dsp) and the ribbon (that beautiful chocolate satin ribbon from SU) I used Stampin' Up's "Voila" and the heart is from "Pullin for you" (the tugboat set from SU). I made the cookbook for one of our cafeteria workers who retired today! Everyone submitted their favorite recipes and I bound the book with my Bind-It-All. It was my first time using it and watching the video helped a lot.

Today was my last day of school/work, so I'm OFF for the summer! I hope to be posting a lot more for the next couple of months. I need a stamping room so very much. Anyway, hope you like the project!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute! Great job! Thanks for commenting on my blog so that I could find yours!