Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I used Allison's Girls of the World :)


Check out the Girls of the World clip art on Allison's blog. I used one of the images as the focal point for this card.

I thought I'd do a belated Cinco de Mayo card for my girl Raquel.

I had the chance to use my copics AND my cuttlebug folder with ink. I really like the way the card came out. I thought the background was busy enough not to have any embellishment. What do you think? Too simple?


Ingredients:

paper: PT summer sunrise, SU Real Red, PT white, & Berry Sorbet

image: clip art

ink: Real red, copics (unknown)

accessories: thank you Cuttlebug folder

4 comments:

claudia shadler said...

oh come on Tanja, the card is soo cute, the colors are great! I like the Argentenian (spl?) Girl! well, at least thas how she looks to me, ready to dance the Tango!
Good job!

-C

Allison Rankin said...

I love this...that color scheme is muy caliente! I don't know if you should add anything...you don't want to take away from the BG with misplaced eyelets or brads and ribbon may overdo it. So, perhaps leave it as it is...she's so cute all by herself! Thanks for playing!

Annapurna said...

Lovely card. Love the cuttlebugged paper in the back too!

Deb Neerman said...

Love it!