Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Chicky!



I used my new Hey Chicky stamps from CCDesigns. They are so adorable, don't you think? Please ignore the weird spot. I'm not sure where it came from. Anyway, I went back to good old PaperTrey paper and ink. I liked the way the sentiment on the front turned out. I also got a chance to use my copics - hence the shadow on the cute chick. I hope you guys like this one. I was happy with it for a change. I used a pencil eraser to make the big polka dots. I also used a sheer white ribbon to add interest. I adhered it behind the DP. I stamped the sentiment in PaperTrey blush and berry sorbet. Their color combos make life easy!


Sorry for the time between posts if you've checked PaperFix out before. This week at work was insane! Today we had 2 soccer games and 2 birthday parties. The puppies were cooped up today, so I'll be getting them out tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Becky Carafa said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! You have really cute stuff here, too, keep up the good work! Adding you to my reader.